Sat, Jul 17|
Ms. Basketball's Girls Skills Camp
Join Ms. Basketball and friends for her 2nd Annual Girls Basketball Skills Camp on Saturday, July 17th, 2021 at Core4 Atlanta. The basketball camp will focus on both personal and skill development for young ladies ages 10-17. Registration is NOW OPEN and Spaces are LIMITED!!!
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2021, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Core4 Atlanta, 2050 Will Ross Ct, Chamblee, GA 30341, USA
About the Event
Join Ms. Basketball and friends for her 2nd Annual Girls Basketball Skills Camp on Saturday, July 17th, 2021 at Core4 Atlanta. The basketball camp will focus on both personal and skill development for young ladies ages 10-17, encouraging them how to exude confidence, positive energy, and the significance of giving maximum effort both on and off the court. With a live DJ, special guest speakers, prizes, and giveaways this camp is sure to be an event you don’t want to miss!
Registration is NOW OPEN and Spaces are LIMITED!
Registration is $85 and includes:
- Skill instruction from current/former college and professional athletes
- Camp t-shirt
- Swag bag
- Awards and Giveaways
- Lunch and more!
We love BIG FUN but we love SAFE FUN even more! As such, we are implementing some safety measures to mitigate the risk of COVID-19.
Camp Safety Measures:
- One parent/guardian per camper allowed at camp.
- Cashless payment methods for retail merchandise
- Enough spectator seating available for social distancing.
- All guests will have their temperature checked upon entering the gym.
- All spectators will be required to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
- Campers are encouraged to wear their mask when not participating in physical activity.
- During guest speaking moments, campers will be spaced out on the gym floor.
- Boxed lunches and bottled beverages will be provided for campers.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the gym.
- Coaches will have hand sanitizer available at all stations.
For information on becoming a Community Partner, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For event updates, please follow us on social media @IHoopToo and subscribe to our email list below.
Registration fees are non-refundable. Exceptions include medical reasons with documentation provided by a health professional.